PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a tablemat, it's my bed.

Also, the cookies are treasure box cookies that actually open with a treat inside them.

I'll go ahead and post my pasta sauce recipe in case someone wants to try it. I never measure for recipes I made myself so the amount will vary depending on your subjective tastes.

Ingredients

1. Some tablespoons of olive oil (3-4)

2. 3-4 cloves of garlic

3. A handful of basil

4. 3-4 grated tomatoes depending on size

5. A small pack of mushrooms

6. A handful of brown sugar

7. Salt (to taste)

8. Pepper (to taste)

9. Balsamic vinegar (amount depending on taste)

Put the olive oil in a pan along with the basil and garlic and mix. Make sure not to have the oil preheated so the garlic and basil combine well with the olive oil. Turn up the heat to high and mix until around 2 minutes after the oil starts getting bubbly, making sure not to burn the garlic. Then put the mushrooms in and stir for a few minutes. Have the grated tomatoes ready and mix them into the sauce, along with balsamic vinegar. Let the sauce boil until it's not so watery anymore: this can take up to 20 minutes. When the sauce is almost done, put in the pepper, sugar and salt. Putting in those things before the sauce is ready is a recipe for disaster (if the sauce tastes good before boiling for a while, then it's going to taste really salty once the sauce is reduced).

Edited by Chiki

I'm gonna be the one to tell you that this thread is for selfies and not pics of your food unless you yourself are the food

/end minimodding

That was my job, but my stomach got the better of me.

Looks like I'll have to buy a few of those ingredients, and wait for my stomach to settle down. . .but I WILL give that a try. Thanks~!

It's not that I hate any of you guys, it's that the tags were a mess, I didn't feel like fixing them, and that anime pics have no business in this thread. Do read the tags before posting!

mhfjf.png

The most come hither way to eat a pop tart

I don't know why I read "hither" as Hitler. :|

Oh, and uh... oh yeah, Ein's selfie.

irw5Qu4.jpg

So rude, sitting on my lap instead.

Edited by Agnés